Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring Break Update

I've been sick a lot this semester, and it is very annoying.

Yesterday I felt rotten when I got up. My hair hurt. I was chilly in bed. And when I started walking to the subway station it seemed like I would never get there. I think it took me 20 minutes to walk what should have taken no more than ten.

I went to work, and started feeling even worse, so I called up Temple's Health Office, and scheduled an appointment. Every gust of wind cut through me, and the pain in my skull was incredible.

So I chat with the doctor, and he thinks I don't have the flu, but another viral infection. With my asthma and past respiratory troubles, the goal is to avoid coming down with pneumonia.

So today I can barely move. Right at the moment I feel hot, rather than chills...I suspect the ibuprofen I'm taking is helping a bit, as is the albuterol and the Sudafed.

Now, as noted in the title, this is the week of spring break.

I had really hoped to be doing something more exciting.

But as it is, I believe I'll be spending my last spring break alone, drinking gatorade, and downing medicine.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Dude, I hope you feel better.

Adam said...

Thanks Bill!