Google Analytics

Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Plant Theft!

Lavender, Sedum Matrona, and Strawberries.  Philadelphia, July 13, 2006.
My lavender plant was stolen! The lavender, in the white pot on the left, is seen here in a photo I took on the 13th at dusk.

While I am very disappointed at the loss, I've gone ahead and ordered new plants and pots from Burpee and Amazon respectively. There's not enough time in the season to grow the lavender from seed, so I've ordered the plants instead. Also, when the pots arrive, I'm going to pick up some

Regardless, I have one more day of work, and then I'll switch to study-only mode for the rest of the week. The bar exam is one week from this tuesday.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Good luck on the bar. In semi-related news, I found out my cousin James is moving to Philadelphia to attend....Temple Law School.

Adam said...

Thanks Bill! And, re your cousin James, congratulations are in order.

Temple Law is a blast.