Google Analytics

Saturday, August 27, 2005

School is Coming

I went up to school and purchased the majority of my textbooks on Thursday, spending about $300 for three classes. And there are four books to pick up for Evidence, but since an assignment hasn't been posted yet and the first class is on Tuesday, I decided to wait to carry those home.

Today I came home to discover that GQ had arrived, and is 436 pages! Nestled among the shiny pictures of people wearing nice clothes (btw, purple is the color for men this season) is the tale of Rob Shuck, undergraduate at Cornell since 1993. And he's no plans, as of yet, to make his departure.

And in gardening news, I had an attack of caterpillars
And finally, here is a picture of my beets:



And my little mint plants (they are so very tiny) are starting to appear.

No comments: