Google Analytics

Friday, October 07, 2005

The End of Summer

It's going to get cooler in the next few days, with a 10 degree drop coming in the next 48 hours.

The trees here in Philly are only just now starting to show color (many of them appear to have lost leaves from stress rather than from the change in seasons--I suspect that it's because early fall was unusually warm and dry.)

I've spent the night looking up Danish economic statistics, and job hunting. The latter is never fun, except for the part where you sit back and go, "Oh yeah, I could do that." For instance, I found a few scattered references to the hiring practices of Advance Publications, the owners of Conde' Nast, the magazine publishers. I'd love to grow up and be a lawyer for GQ. And it would improve my chances of dating models.

No comments: