Google Analytics

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Now what do I do?

Great minds think alike.

Unfortunately for my paper-writing, I discovered today a wonderful journal article on exactly the points I wanted to cover in my paper. Three days before I need to have my initial drafts of some preliminary sections done.

Go to here and you can read Tobias H. Tröger's excellent, well-reasoned, well-documented paper that says almost everything that I wanted to say in my paper I'm writing, including my theories as to how big a deal the Daily Mail-Centros-Uberseering-Inspire Art Ltd. line of cases will be to the creation of a market for reincorporations in the European Union. (Quick answer: Not as big a deal as it seemed after Centros.)

I can recover by focusing more on Denmark (which should be do-able, as Tröger focuses more on Germany more than I planned to). Still, this is quite annoying to me.

I hadn't caught it because it's a foreign journal, and so my primary Lexis searches (focused on US Journals) didn't "see" it. But I hit it when I was doing a foreign periodical search trolling for economic data (my intent was to nail down how many pseudo-foreign corporations were formed in Denmark each year.)

1 comment:

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.