Google Analytics

Sunday, November 06, 2005

MPRE

I took the MPRE on Friday, with about as little preparation as one reasonably can. (My former roommate had left a copy of his BarBri book, so I used that as my sole study aid.) It did help, though, that I am currently taking Professional Responsibility, as a number of questions did have to do with stuff we'd covered in class.

By the way, here's a hint. When you hold money for a client, make sure that you record who you took it from, and for what reason. If you don't, it's a violation.

I discovered on Wednesday that I was going to need to go to Pittsburgh to take the test--I'd been under the impression that my first choice here in Philadelphia was where I'd been sent. So I had to take the bus overnight to Pittsburgh (and then take it back yesterday to Philadelphia.)

But, it was cool to be in Pittsburgh again, and I got to see Bill and Terri and Gage! So that was fun. And I got to have a Max and Erma's buffalo chicken sandwich and a late breakfast at Pamala's (we went to the one in Shadyside.) Also, I got to check out the Apple store. Very nice, with a lot of folks in looking at all the stuff.

1 comment:

Bill said...

It was very cool to have a random visitor pop in. It made the weekend!