Google Analytics

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Paper

You know that paper I'm writing. The one that consumes my waking thoughts and fills me with dread. Yeah, that one.

I told the professor I'd email the draft Saturday. Taking a page from early church practice...Sunday is the new Saturday. I've got a two-liter bottle of Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi.

Last night after work I went to my friend Elysia's birthday party. It was a blast. All cool people, and I got to take home some grub (I ate the jalapeno poppers for lunch today, matter-of-fact.)

Also, it is quite chilly outside. While the lows the last few nights have just touched freezing, I have taken no action on my Sedum 'Matrona'. During the day, when the temperature climbs above 52 or so, flies and bees visit the flowers. The southern exposure right up agains the wall seems to be creating a microclimate that's helping the Sedums. When the cold air kills the plants off I'll throw some mulch on top. I will also keep a few of the seedpods to plant in the spring.

In general I've been quite satisfied with my attempts at growing things this year. The little growing plants have been a blessing to me.

All right, back to paper-writing. I will be very happy when all of this foolishness is over.

At this point I want to take out loans so that I can Establish a Business in Denmark.

No comments: