Google Analytics

Friday, December 16, 2005

Last Exam for Fall term at 1:30 PM

The Semester is fast drawing to a close. The 3 hour Professional Responsibility exam will be at 1:30 this afternoon. It's an open book test, so that'll be nice. Last night was the Evidence exam, and while it was bad, it wasn't too bad.

Mmmm, I'm looking forward to selling that book back today at 3:30.

I knew going in that this was going to be one of my hardest semesters. And, in fact, this has been the hardest semester since my 1L year back in 02/03. More than once, I've wanted to throw up my hands and say that this is all too much stress, it's not fun, and I feel like crap.

To be sure, there have been delights as well. Once completed, the paper made sense, and while I wrote it I frequently had that shock of recognition when some other author said what I was thinking. Similarly, there was the joy of learning things. Brand new stuff that surprised me and made me think. And my friends have proven, yet again, a superlative blessing.

Dread dappled with joy. One may receive thankfully the last, but still rue the first.

And, for what its worth, the next semester looks far, far better. Just three classes, all of them at night (6 PM or later). Important dates in the 2006 academic calender:

January 9 First day of classes
March 6-10 Spring recess
April 21 Last day of classes
April 27-May 12 Final examinations
May 18 Commencement


And, thank you for all your wishes of luck.

No comments: