Google Analytics

Friday, December 09, 2005

My paper was handed in Monday Night

And I'm still recovering!

I sent a copy on to Mom and Dad (via email) so they could finally read what I've been nattering on about for the past three months.

So for comparative law, I probably won't fail (at least.)

Of course, every few hours, I still think of something I want to add to it. It's weird to suddenly not have to worry about the blasted paper. Well, I can worry about the grade, but I only have to worry about additions or modifications if I do decide to try to improve it for publishing.

Now it's on to the exams for International Law, Professional Responsibility, and Evidence. (Monday, Thursday, and Friday of next week.)

And according to the folks who run the MPRE, the scores ought to be available on-line on Monday, Dec. 12. I'm hopeful I scored well enough to not have to take it again in March.

No comments: