Google Analytics

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The End of The Post-Bar Vacation

Hi All!

Earlier today I returned from New York City via bus, thus ending my post-bar whirlwind week-o-vacation.

After the mall thursday, I headed back home for a day. That night I ran into the estimable Horrocks and companion, and tried out Crescent City.

Saturday I flew up to Providence, RI and got a ride up to my friend Crandall's Summer BBQ. Great fun, including vast quantities of food, drink, and folks (there were about 50 people at the Party.) I stayed over Sunday and flew back to Philadelphia Monday morning. After a dead-tired nap I finally answered my phone calls, and went to go have dinner and watch Clerks II with Bill, Terri, and Tom! Not only was that a blast, but the next day I zipped up to New York (PS don't try the #94 train, appearently it'll be delayed often), and caught up with them again (along with my special mystery guest) and ate dinner with them in a sadly un-air-conditioned Bubba Gump. Still, the food was great and the party convivial!

Earlier today I took the slow route back home, and have been watering my sadly wilted plants.

No comments: