Google Analytics

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm still alive!

Well, yes, I have been remiss in posting. Nothing exciting--I've just been adjusting to the new semester. Soon I hope to start posting more plant pictures and updates on my monster paper.

Up to this point in life, I've never written anything of "publishable quality". Because, frankly, it's a lot of effort and hassle. But now, since I have to write a paper anyway to graduate from law school, (of 45 to 60 pages, fully footnoted) I figure this will be my best chance ever to write a journal article that will add usefully to the corpus of legal knowlege.

Today was my visit with my professor, who said that my proposed topic was fine, but add some more comparison to the US, and have a real introduction ready for next Friday (along with my major sources primary and secondary).

So that's it. Now it's time to hit the ground, running and the paper will be due in the first week of December. Already I'm feeling the time pressure :-)

No comments: