Google Analytics

Monday, May 09, 2005

Who's Your Favorite Apostle?

Mine is Thomas.

In other, slightly less random news, I've almost finished my Corporate Transactions Exam (hope to turn it in by 11 AM) and then I'll spend the rest of the day finishing up the Business Immigration Law exam.

Also, I was happy to read Tom's report of his South Street Adventure! By the way, I can now attest that Copa does have excellent hamburgers.

It's 4:30 AM. An hour ago, I walked out of Klein (the primary law building) and just kinda wandered to the bus shelter. After 10 minutes a bus barreled past me. Fortunately, a Temple Cop noticed me standing there looking peeved (and, frankly, like a target for North Philly at late night brand trouble) picked me up and caught up with the bus. Turns out that "Broad Street Nightowl Services" although it runs the same route, does not stop at all "C" stops. Who knew?

Anyway, thanks Temple Police and Septa!

1 comment:

iSuze said...

I've always liked Peter, mainly because he could be such a bumbling fool--just like me.