Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pictures

Tree Planted through the TreeVitalize Partnership in Bella Vista, a neighborhood in Philadelphia.  Photo taken about 4/26/2006.
This Thursday is my exam for Securities Regulation. But since I've been getting all hot and bothered asking myself "what, exactly, is an offer? And how is it really connected to conditioning the market?" I've decided to cool off and give the readers what they really want...pictures of plants.

First (above), a nice shot of a tree planted by the TreeVitalize partnership. A formerly empty stretch of sidewalk now looks much nicer.

Second, a shot closer to home: my lavender, stonecrop, and strawberries to the right.

I am particularly thrilled that the strawberry plant is doing so well. The plant is quite attractive, and just now is displaying its third bloom. And the first bloom, from last week, has already given way to the start of a small green strawberry! I've made sure that every two weeks the strawberry gets an extra push of fertilizer, (I gave it a hit of miracle grow today, as a matter of fact,) and intend to make sure that it gets a good supply of water. I am hoping to have the first strawberry of the growing season before Graduation (May 18). That would be most fantastic.

No comments: