Google Analytics

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A report from the field

A recent graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law wearing his purple.  5/18/2006

Graduation was wonderful!

Last week I returned to the Bar Bri classes and work at the Computer Connection, a combo which will be continuing on through the end of July, when I take the PA Bar. For the time being I'm more focused on Bar prep than looking for a job, but I'll try to keep my eyes open if I see anything here in the Philadelphia area. If someone somewhere else wants to hire me, I'll have to figure out the bar implications then.

Now, on to the flowers:

Flower pot on windowsill, started indoors, of trailing type nasturtiums.  5/28/2006

This is the pot that used to be indoors. On one hand, it seems a little scraggly. But this plant is supposed to flower best under difficult conditions, and note the beautiful jewel red color. That's just a fantastic flower.

Windowbox filled with nasturtiums.  5/28/2006

Here is the windowbox. This is (except for a little topping off) the same dirt I used for the Beets last fall. So the dirt should be fairly exhausted. I suspect that's helping to cause some of the yellow leaves towards the bottom. These plants just started blooming Wednesday, and as you can see, the effect of the color against the green background is just terrific.

No comments: