Google Analytics

Friday, April 01, 2005

Television

My rock 'n roll lifestyle doesn't often permit me time to watch early evening television. But tonight the Prof is out presenting a paper, and we get to chill. So I'm at home, watching "The Aprentice" instead of learning about Payment Systems.

Now, Payment Systems is as fun as anything involving negotiable instruments can be, but this Trump's show is pretty cool.

On the other hand, I'm also being subjected to ads for "Behind the Camera: Mork & Mindy." Which really only makes me want to find out what Mearth is up to.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Granted, I'm reading this after I've seen the actual movie, but I watched because of the guy that played Williams. Not only did he resemble Robin from that era, but he had a lot of his patter down. I was also very impressed with Daniel Roebuck's (who was born in Bethlehem Pa, which is pretty near where you are now) portrayal of Garry Marshall. Roebuck's been around a while, but I remember him best as the bumbling sidekick to Ed O'Neill (of Al Bundy fame) in Disorganized Crime. He had Marshall's voice down cold.

Bill said...

Oh, and Mearth has most recently been in a movie called Comic Book: The Movie that was directed by and starred in by Mark Hamill.

Adam said...

Bill, I'm glad to hear that they did a good job!

In further Mearth News, over at the biography / trivia section at IMDB

Where are they now
(November 2002)

Does impromptu, funny, free comedy routines first Sunday each month during the Ventura County Fair Grounds antique fair.

I have to admit, it'd be passing cool to see Jonathan Winters doing free standup. He was (and presumably still is) a riot.