Google Analytics

Saturday, April 30, 2005

My Day

I had a good run of Aviation Law Exam goodness from about 5 to 9. Before that I'd eaten some surprisingly good General Tso's chicken from the heavily armored place next to Zavelle's Bookstore on Broad Street. Now, normally, I prefer to eat in, but since this place didn't have any tables, I made an exception and carry-out'd back to Klein Hall.

The Gen Tso sauce was spicy, but not too spicy, and properly peppery. It was not barbecue sauce, which seems to be a common problem here in Philly. Every other place on Temple's campus, and most of the one's I've tried on South Street, have a more barbecue flavor to their General Tso's.

Now I'm back at home, hoping to chill a bit before turning in early. I know it might seem strange (well okay, not to Bill-he's a professional) but writing as well as you can is quite exhausing. So at 8:01 PM on Monday I'm going to be extremely happy (though then I'll be fixated in a few hours on Business Immigration Law.)

Oh, and while I understand that rain is cool and all, I'd have been happier with sunshine.

No comments: