Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Graduation Note

Today I won the run-off election for Evening Class Speaker.

On May 18th I will have the opportunity to speak on behalf of the 4L class at Commencement.

I'll have a chance to thank my fellow students so much for their friendship and hard work. To thank the faculty and staff for their dedication, and for their friendship.

And it will be my honor to speak to our friends and family assembled, to recognize the sacrifices they have made so that their loved ones could engage the difficult work of study of the law.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Damn, and we can't get away to see it. Make sure someone gets it on tape.

Adam said...

Thanks Bill! I don't know how many minutes I'll get to monopolize--the video (if they make one) will undoubtedly involve a lot of fast forwarding.