Google Analytics

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weather Report

Today it is finally sunny again, after several gray days of chilly winds.

Rather than go outside, I've been cooped up here at home, finishing off my bar application. Sadly, my printer is being a bit balky at the moment, so I'll have to fill out some of the forms at work tomorrow. And pick up a $500 cashiers check from my bank to send with the final paperwork.

I may take a picture outside later of how the plants are doing, but as of yesterday nothing looked terribly exciting. There looked to be a little new growth on the strawberries, which was heartening.

All but one of the zinnia seedlings looks dead; one in the corner might pull through. Replacement seeds are on the way from Burpee and should be here in the next week. If the trooper seedling makes it until the sunshine it'll have the pot all to itself, otherwise the new seeds will go in.

If I were smarter, I would have tried to get two or more of my classes as pass/fail, because I have no enthusiasm for studying for the exams. In the last semester of the last year of law school the bar exam, and hunting down a job, have much greater purchase on my attention.

But, in 39 days I graduate.

No comments: